Wednesday, December 15, 2010

You Gotta Have a Baby (for Tyler)

Wow, Tyler is twelve weeks old (that's three months if you don't usually count in weeks like I have for the last two years). He has grown so much since those first few days. It was a very special time when we were wondering, 'how's Ben going to take his little brother?'; 'are we going to be able to afford two kids?'; 'where are the pee pee teepees?'; 'will it ever be quiet in this house?'

So happens that I've been working on his special video that captures this short time in our lives and it's ready for you to see. Enjoy!

Gotta Have a Baby (for Tyler) from Mark Charest on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Kreg Holt said...

Great job!

Nicole King said...

Another great video!!

Heather R said...

You got me all teary eyed over here!!

charesty said...

Thanks for your great comments. I makes me happy that these hokey family videos are well received.